[Template based on free Blogger template from pyzam.com]

2008-05-26 A GRAND Grand Opening at Clarksville, TN

Hilldale's Worship Ministry: A GRAND Grand Opening
(...) the highlight of the evening was Rebecca St. James. She not only sang some of her songs with her awesome band and backup brothers, but she sang several of the songs we sing in worship like "Here I Am to Worship", "Blessed Be Your Name", "Forever" and more. It was a great evening.

(...) And did you notice that Rebecca called up to the stage all of the 5 - 20 year olds? I kept waiting for her to say, "OK, now all of you 40-60 year olds, come on up here I've got a great song just for you." Nooooo, it never happened. I was a little disappointed, but I'm over it now. :-)
The Harrison Family: Sunday
Sunday was the Grand Opening to Mr. Mike's church Family Life Center and the Rebecca St. James concert. It was a lot of fun. They had moon bounces for the kids then the concert. I think everyone even Ava Grace enjoyed the concert.