[Template based on free Blogger template from pyzam.com]

2008-05-29 High school ladies compete for scholarships

St. Clair Times - High school ladies compete for scholarships
The 2009 St. Clair County Jr. Miss program will be held June 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium at Springville Middle School. Six young ladies from across St. Clair County are competing in the event.

The six contestants are Chelsea Ellis, Casi Crews, Mary Beth Harrison, Alisha Edwards, Kelsey Adams and Ann-Marie Riley.

(...) Riley's sister is friends with the reigning St. Clair County Jr. Miss Laura Hornsby. That's how she found out about Jr. Miss.

Her life statement is, Jeremiah 29:11-13 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope in the future. Then you will call upon Me and I will listen to you. Then you will seek Me with all your heart." That means when I seek God with all my heart, He will reveal himself to me.

For her talent, Riley will be signing Song of Love by Rebecca St. James.