[Template based on free Blogger template from pyzam.com]

2008-04-29 I want to see YOU face to face... (moving post while listening to rsj)


信頼 : I want to see YOU face to face..
I sometimes want to see God (face to face) and ask Him some personal questions. I want to know what He wants me to learn. I want to know how to let go of some things in life. I know I told God that I won't ask of Him a particular thing. I gave it up weeks ago. It still hurts. It'd be a lie if I say it doesn't hurt. I may not feel the pain in my heart, but it hurts somewhere else. I am fine with that. Heart-san has been hurt a lot and I don't want him to take any more pain. It's not healthy for him.

I've always wanted to have something to make me forget it. But it's not easy. I even sometimes feel that something's getting stronger. Too bad, I can't express enough so I have to show it somewhere else. I am actually trying to think of a proper term for it. It is either sublimation or displacement without the negative attribute.

Father in heaven, if it is Your will, I want to
see Core soon. If it pleases You, please allow me to have Core. In
Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
now playing:
Rebecca St. James - Desperate for You