[Template based on free Blogger template from pyzam.com]

2008-05-10 Blogging From El Salvador With Compassion International (Spence Smith)

Spence Smith - Connecting People To Life: Blogging From El Salvador With Compassion International and My First Triathlon of the Season
Hey friends. My job takes me to El Salvador next week. I'm taking Chris Sligh there to see our work and I'm pretty excited to go back. This will be my third trip there and each time I walk away amazed at what I learned from the experience. Some of my favorite travel stories come from this country. We leave May 12 and get back on May the 16th.

(...) I'm off to Dallas today to be with Rebecca St. James and Vicky Beeching. Follow me on twitter. It will be a fun day!

Selection from the referred Twitter pages (Vicky, Rebecca). Read from bottom to top.
Headed to the hotel after a great evening with @vickybeeching & @rebeccastjames. 2 classy women.
11:14 PM May 10, 2008

@flowerdust I wish mogulus was running cause vicky just threw down on a great southern accent
07:02 PM May 10, 2008

http://twitpic.com/yln @vickybeeching playing her worship set in Dallas.
06:58 PM May 10, 2008

Pre show twittering next to @vickybeeching trying not to get caught.
06:21 PM May 10, 2008

Headed to Dallas for time with @vickybeeching & @rebbecastjames two of my favorite women.
09:01 AM May 10, 2008
Personal note: Only one thing to say here: some people have all the luck.