[Template based on free Blogger template from pyzam.com]

2007-12-16 One of Life's Lessons - from Lauren's World (weblog)


Lauren's World: One of Life's Lessons....
I recently read a story in Sister Freaks, by Rebecca St. James, about a girl who found her language a barrier in sharing the word of God. She says, "I am limited, Lord. I can only go so far, and beyond that it's not possible. I need to recognize my limits." But as soon as she prays that prayer, she feels God saying, “It is true. You are really a limited person. You have a great barrier in your way. But [Lauren], do not make your limits My limits, because I don't have them. For Me, there are no barriers... I am the one who makes the difference. You trust more in yourself and in what you can do than in My power. I just need you to be willing.”